Cayman Jack ® Adventure Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. MUST BE 21 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO ENTER. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. To Enter: This Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. (ET) on June 1, 2013, and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on August 31, 2013. Access the Facebook page at www.caymanjackadventure.com on your mobile phone, or computer, or scan the QR code on sweepstakes point of sale materials to enter and fill out the mandatory entry information. Each individual is allowed to enter up to once a day. Multiple entries during the same day will result in disqualification. A day is defined as 12:01 a.m. ET and 11:59:59 p.m. ET. You can also enter by mail. To enter by mail, send you entry to: Cayman Jack Adventure Sweepstakes, 14241 Coursey Blvd., Suite A-12 #175, Baton Rouge, LA 70817. Include you name, address, date of birth and daytime phone number with your entry. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by August 31, 2013 and received by September 7, 2013. No alterations or forged entries are permitted. For each friend you refer to the sweepstakes that signs up using the unique link issued to you, you will receive 1 additional entry. Limit ten (10) entries per person. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, late, damaged, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, incorrect or postage-due mail, entries or other Sweepstakes materials, all of which are void. Facsimiles or mechanical reproductions will not be accepted. You may enter as often as you wish, but only once per day and each entry must be separate. Sponsor is not responsible for technical difficulties, telephone or cell phone service disruptions or other equipment or service issues that might affect the ability of the Sponsor to notify the winner.
3. Grand Prizes: Three (3) Grand Prizes will be awarded. Winners will receive a 4 night 5-day adventure trip to the Belize rainforest for two. Prize includes roundtrip coach airfare from airport nearest winner’s residence, adventure tour guide , 3 meals per day transportation from the airport in Belize to the adventure starting point and return transportation to the airport in Belize when the trip ends, hotel /camping accommodations for two (2) for four(4) nights/ five (5) days based on double occupancy. All other expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner and guest must possess all valid passport documents. Trip must be taken on January 26, 2014. If winner cannot travel on dates specified by Sponsor, prize will automatically be forfeited and another winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Approximate retail value of all prizes is $12,000.00.
4. Eligibility: This sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of the following entities and members of their families or households are not eligible for participation under any circumstances: American Vintage Beverage Inc., and its respective affiliates, printers, advertising and sweepstakes agencies, alcohol beverage suppliers, importers, wholesalers, distributors or retailers. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. General Conditions: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes an entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and accept the terms and conditions of these Official Rules. No substitution of prize or cash equivalent except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Cash equivalent may be less than the approximate retail value of the prize. Prize is non-transferable except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. It winner’s sole responsibility to arrange for transportation to and from the airport nearest winner’s residence. Winner’s guest must be 21 years of age and must travel on the same itinerary. Trip winner’s guest must sign and return a liability/publicity release form prior to travel. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are winner’s sole responsibility. By accepting the prize, winner waives the right to assert as a cost of winning said prize, any and all costs of redemption or travel to redeem said prize, or any miscellaneous costs associated with the prize, and any and all liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking said prize. . Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check of any criminal records of the prize winners and travel companions. To the extent necessary and permitted by law, prize winners and travel companions shall authorize this background check. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify prize winners and/or travel companions from any prize element, based on the background check.
Entrants hereby agree to indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth above.
The value of the prize won by a participant under the Sweepstakes may be taxable as income to its winner. Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees associated with the prize. Upon acceptance of prize, winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099. Upon receipt of a prize, the winner shall be required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local law, rules and regulations.
In consideration of the undersigned's receipt of any prize, prize winner for himself or herself and his or her guests, heirs, personal representatives and assigns shall voluntarily and knowingly completely and forever shall release, waive and discharge Sponsor and all related parties from and against any and every kind of claim, demand, injury, costs, attorney fees, right, liability or cause of action or other liabilities of whatever kind or nature, known or unknown, absolute or contingent, and whether or not fixed, which the prize winner ever had, now has or might in the future have arising in any way or related to this Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, prize winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes; prize winner’s Sweepstakes entry; use of prize winner’s name, likeness, biographical information, signature, image or likeness; prize winner’s receipt, use or inability to use any prize or part thereof, including but not limited to injury or loss sustained in any travel related to the prize; financial claims; physical and/or emotional injury; and/or any other legal claim that may arise, whether under contract, tort, warranty or any other theory or claim.
6. Electronic Entries: In the event of a dispute, on-line entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, damaged, illegible, misdirected, incomplete or postage–due mail-in entries, or for on-line entries not received due to lost, failed delayed or interrupted connections or miscommunications, or to other electronic malfunctions, delays, or errors of any kind in the transmission or receipt of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by web-site visitors or by any human or technological error that may occur in the processing of entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or a portion of the Sweepstakes, should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, security or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Improper Conduct: Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any participant from participation in or use of any or all portions of this Sweepstakes, and refuse to award a Prize or any part of a Prize, if participant engages in any conduct Sponsor deems to be improper, unfair, otherwise adverse to the operation of the Sweepstakes or detrimental to other participants of the Sweepstakes. Such improper conduct includes, without limitation, falsifying personal information required during participant registration or prize claim, violating any term or condition stated here, accumulating Plays through methods such as automated computer scripts or any other programming techniques, allowing others to use participant’s personal information for the purpose of submitting Plays, or intentionally trying to defraud, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise tamper with the computer programs in connection with this Sweepstakes. Participants agree that Sponsor may void any part of a Prize that participant may have won and/or require the return of any part of a Prize that participant may have won as a rules of such importer conduct. Participant further acknowledges that any forfeiture of a Prize and/or return of a Prize shall in no way prevent Sponsor from pursuing other avenues of recourse such as criminal or civil proceedings in connection with such conduct.
9. Sponsor’s Rights: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, abbreviate, or suspend this Sweepstakes due to mistakes, errors, or omissions by Sponsor, or should it be compromised by computer virus, program bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order or regulations, order of any court or jurisdiction, without any compensation or liability to any participant. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical, technical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prizes. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any sweepstakes materials and the terms and conditions of the official rules, the official rules shall prevail, govern and control.
10. Disputes: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Illinois, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, the participant agrees that, by participating in the Sweepstakes (I) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any participant be permitted to obtain any award for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damaged multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. Further, participant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless from and against any third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees and court costs, arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the warranties and representations set forth herein. Only the number of prizes stated in the Official Rules will be awarded. In the event that a programming, production, seeding, printing or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes, set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed in any prize category, Sponsor reserves right to award only the stated number of prizes. Screen shots are not proof of winning status.
11. Winner’s List: For a list of winners, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to 14241 Coursey Blvd., Suite A-12 #175, Baton Rouge, LA 70817. All requests for the winner’s list must be postmarked by 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) on August 31, 2013 and received by September 7,, 2013.
Sponsor: American Vintage Beverage Inc., Chicago, IL
(c) 2013 American Vintage Beverage Co., Chicago, IL.
® is a registered trademark and ™ is a trademark of American Vintage Beverage Co.
Please Drink Responsibly.